Monday, January 4, 2010

Still working on it.

Well , I think that I will try and stick with the Atkins eating style. I have tried them all at my age and should know all about it by now. I really like the atkins diet cause I feel so much better while on it. I used the eating plan once for 3 months and had so much energy that you would have thought I was on drugs. I miss the bread, crackers, noodles etc though only in my mind. After I am on or should I say off the carbs for a while, when I do have some bread or crackers then it makes me feel horrid. Seems like when you do without the bread/carbs for a while then eat some, eventhough you feel horrid, it wakes up the craving and you want more. I have been walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes each day @ a speed of 3mph. That is not a lot or fast but it should help and it does cut down my craving for food. I wish I could only eat when I was hungry...then I would be a size 0. I am very blessed to never have been actually hungry in my whole life. Oh yes, there have been minutes where I had a few rumblings in the tummy but not really hungry like in a third world country. Guess what I mean is where I could not get something to eat, good or bad, when I wanted it. Makes me appreciate soooo much that only by the Grace of God am I in this position. He is so good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment