Saturday, January 2, 2010

feeling it

Hard to say wht "it" is...but it seemed like , this morning, when I got up I didn't feel as fat as yesterday. I have decided to try and stick with the Atkins but sometimes throw in a South Beach meal replacement bar. They have 26 grams for carbs but when you deduct the 6 fiber and the 17 sugar alcohol you are only left with 3 net carbs. I know that you are not suppose to do that on the induction but I would rather do that cause it is more legal with only 3 net carbs, than illegal with a lot of carbs. I think the induction is only to jump start the weight loss by getting you off the sweets and white processes carb foods. Anyway, we will see how it goes. I have done my 30 minutes on the treadmill today so far. It is true that it gives you more energy and you feel better and it kinda supresses the appatite some. I hope to keep that up cause its good for the heart also.

No comments:

Post a Comment