Saturday, January 9, 2010
6th day
Well I have been staying on the , what April calls, life-style change, now for 6 days. I seem to be doing pretty good. I have had my slips but nothing horrid. I am continuing to walk on the treadmill everyday (cept Wed). Been doing 30 minutes @ 3 mph. I know that doesn't sound like much but it has me sweating some by the time I finish. I will try and work myself up to faster/longer but don't want to push it. I want to succeed on this so I am taking my time....oh ,....trying to quit biting my fingernails also. I don't even realize that I am doing it so it is hard to stop but so far, so good. Don't know how much I have lost, if any, but I feel a little lighter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment