Friday, January 1, 2010

Day one

Well, we went to the church play last night, had a good time with lots of good food.
I have now started my "official" kick off of a healthy 2010. I just finished a good book called " one heartbeat away from eternity" and it talks about what is your Idol. It should be Jesus but it shows me that my Idol has been food all these years. I turn to food for ANY emotion that I am feeling and I should be turning to the Lord and His word in the Bible.
I am changing my Idol away from food in 2010. God brought me out of dependence on cigarettes and He can and will do the same for food.
I weighed myself today on my scale and it weighed 188. I think it is a little off weighing me a little lighter than reality. I think I am about 195 which is horrid for me...horrid and unhealthy. If this weight gain and unhealthy eating is continued, I may not be around for a lot longer.
Well..........here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment